Applications for the 2023–2024 Future Lives Here Scholarship Are Now Open!
Campus Advantage and Catalyst Marketing are proud to announce the second annual Future Lives Here Scholarship. This scholarship opportunity captures our combined mission to create successful communities and invest in the futures of our student residents for years to come. We believe in providing exceptional living experiences and helpful resources to help you achieve your goals including the chance to win $5,000 for the 2024–2025 school year!Apply now
On the following application, you’ll be asked to answer three of the following prompts. Your answers can be provided in written format (350 words or less), audio format (3 minutes or less), or video format (3 minutes or less).
- How has your experience at a CA community helped you flourish socially?
- How has your experience at a CA community helped you grow professionally?
- How has your experience at a CA community helped you succeed academically?
- What’s one goal you have for the upcoming year, and how can your student housing community help you accomplish this?
- What does the idea of “home” mean to you? How has (or might) that change while living in a student housing community?
- What does “the future lives here” mean to you, and how has living at a CA community prepared you for that future?
Submission Time Frame
Applications for the 2023–2024 scholarship open on December 6, 2023 at 9 a.m. and close on March 1, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. Following the submission and committee judging process, one final recipient will be selected and notified by April 15, 2024.
The Future Lives Here Scholarship is open to full-time undergraduate or graduate students currently enrolled in a two-year college, a community college, or a four-year college or university, or those who graduated in 2022 or 2023.
What to Expect
This is a one-step application. On the application, you’ll be asked to answer three of six prompts, and submit your answers in written, audio, or video format. All formats will be considered equally, so choose the approach that best represents you. Submissions will be judged according to creativity and originality of answer, appropriateness to the topic, clarity, and adherence to the guidelines. One recipient will be selected and announced as the winner of the $5,000 scholarship, to be distributed upon completion of necessary paperwork.Apply Now